Monday, February 15, 2010

Fast-Track Day SATURDAY

Friday was an interesting day. It rained and sleeted all day long -- Since I have SAD (Seasonal Affect Disorder), this would NOT be a GREAT day for me anyway. In addition, Fanny was not eating, Fancy was arriving, and we were getting our midterm test/evaluation.

Not sure why Fanny isn't eating-- had to change the first hay -- but then I have three more types of hay-- and she only eats a little. So I am red lighting her today and watching her closely. We're getting a thermometer and seeing what happens there.

I am going to tack her up today. It is COLD here -- 35-40 degrees - - - ok -- better than IOWA

AFTER RED LIGHT --

One of my coaches, (Sarah) got the list of where to do the red light points to work on the energy fields -- She went with me to Fanny's pen -- I did the red light places-- Then we added the two big points -- tip of the nose and the tip of the tail-- there was a huge sigh from Fanny -- her eyes brightened -- and Fanny went straight to the bucket with the moistened cubes. . .

I have several people interested in buying it -- so am going to send them Barb's address and web site . . .

Let you know later.

jo

No comments:

Post a Comment