Monday, February 15, 2010

Fast-Track Day 1

I am here in Florida with Fanny -- I have been here a month -- if you remember, we came early so my wonderful husband could go to the ORANGE BOWL -- and IOWA WON!!!! Meanwhile, Fanny has been in Ocala -- or 25 miles OUT of Ocala -- kinda close to the Parelli Center.



Well, Monday is the day I show up at the Parelli Fast Track program in Florida-- (Carol Symens Lowry is there now in the LONG LONG program. )
I have been staying with Lori Wegner and her family here in Ocala for the last month who is from The Horse First Farm-in Wisconsin --(-see the NEW Parelli e-news under Coverall and you will see Lori talking about the Coverall and the Horse First Farm. )


My horse, Fanny, has been boarded about 25 miles away and has been happy as a clam -- and happy to be out of Iowa weather. Fanny's first baby, (Hey Fanny) now, her barn name, FANCY, will arrive to be with us in about 10 days. I just bought "Fancy" and she will join Fanny and Ellie as the LAST horse for the Meyer family -- (according to my wonderful husband, Dewey. . .)

Fancy is 3 years old, never started. Lori will be starting her for me -- such fun to see a horse started naturally. Lori and I have rented a pasture and will make a playground for our horses-- while I am at the Parelli Center. Note: I will not be brining my horses back to the midwest until at least April or May -- after the WET WET seaSON OF APRIL in Iowa and wisconsin.

Lori studied with Kristi Smith last year in her month long here in Florida/Parelli) and LOVED Kristi's style. I have been shadowing Lori in the last month-- and have learned TONS. . . probably more than I will learn in the next month. Lori can explain it like no one else.

I will let you all know what happens in the next month -- I am not sure how I will share that-- only to know I am here to get MY own horsemanship better-- I am after NO stars -- no APPROVAL -- only the approval of Fanny -- and my GOD. . .

For those of you who BELIEVE, keep Fanny and Me in your thoughts and prayers-- and FANCY's well-being in your thoughts and prayers as well. More about that later.

Love to you all who believe that not only is it NATURAL -- it is part of the GREAT UNIVERSE. . . and our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment