Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fast-Track Day 13 end of day

Ok -- I live my horse trailer, which is a 4 foot short wall with a bed, table, couch, computer station, and porta potty -- (what else would you need) I leave at 6:00 am and get back to it at 7:30 pm. I have notes to type up for the group -- send off to the instructors for accuracy -- and then watch as much of the new LEVELS DVD as I can handle before I drift off to sleep.

Oh, yes -- I try to e-mail my husband a three liner. . .

This afternoon we as a group were taught more advanced liberty skills (spins etc), but I wanted to know the basics of EXACTLY how do you do the "stick to me" game, falling leaf and S curve games. These are all games to encourage "DRAW" ( or come be with me, your new best friend forever" person. . . We were advised to encouraged and reinforce the draw by at least acknowledging it-- that is the hard one -- we can always send back out.

So Fanny is going to learn DRAW and stick to me for the next few days. This will be a real treat.

Until tomorrow.

jo

No comments:

Post a Comment