Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fast-Track Day 20 TEARS & LAUGHTER

It is over -- the most amazing month of my life. . . now, MORE tears. . .from everyone.

This morning, "Dancin Pete" taught us to do the swing dance in 45 minutes, using a SAVVY string and the seven games. It was sooooo much fun. Then we did a line dance with the 7 games -- even MORE fun. And who do you think MY partner was? Dancin Pete! After the dancing was through, John had us do MORE activities with the equipment around the place. We continued to laugh and laugh.

Once we were warmed up and laughing -- we got the TEST results. Aaaaa. . . . I went from a Level II in everything to a Level III in everything. . .FAST TRACK you know.
. . Then -- drum roll -- the final TEST RESULTS: I couldn't believe it. I did VERY well. I was shocked and stunned. Of course, my highest scores were in the social realm. (If only my high school classmates could see me now -- I perhaps could have been voted homecoming queen.)

The final wrap up what did we learn? What were our highlights. You have no idea how very meaningful this journey with our horses was. Then a small group had made up a song- - so the entertainment began. Once I get the song edited, I will post it on YouTube. Hugs, Tears, Good Byes -- more Hugs, Tears, Good Byes.

Pat Parelli fulfilled in four short weeks "Parelli's Three Promises" -- now the Three Parelli Laws:

Put Relationship First
Foundation before Specialization
Never ending Self Improvement

There will be many Fast-Tracks over the years-- but we still will always be the #1 FAST TRACK -- the FIRST one. Feb 1 - Feb 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment