Monday, February 15, 2010

Fast-Track Day 8 -- clarification

I looked at my e-mail and I want to clarify something. I worked with Kristi and Farrah this last year -- both of whom had just come back from Pat's latest and greatest -- updated versions of his thought processess... Good Better Best -- Never Let it Rest -- Make the good better and the better BEST!!!!!!

Both of these clinicians are doing a great job. . . What I am finding is we are getting many of the WHY's and I am sure to ask WHY if we aren't. . When you get the WHY? are we doing this -- the activity starts to make sense and you can problem solve other puzzles.

We have one teacher -- John Baar -- and for those of you who are signed up, you will LOVE him. He is soooooo clear in his explanations, gives clear examples, explains how to get to the next level and the list goes on.

Then we have four coaches -- they are there to teach us and for explanations. When we are on the playground, they are on their horses riding around to help us if we get in trouble.

I am working on LISTS of WHY's -- they are so helpful -- so you don't just do an empty activity. . . not knowing what you are developing in yourself or the horse.

Note -- there is HUMAN Development and HORSE development.


jo

No comments:

Post a Comment