Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fast-Track Day 12 WOW WOW WOW

I cannot tell you how great a journey this process is. I would not give it up for anything. I want to sign up for 8 more FAST-TRACKS. . . Such a wonderful supporting community, learnings where ever you are, and total acceptance of you and your process. And my horse-man-ship is also improving. . . Fanny will love me forever for the process.

Life is about ups and downs -- some bigger and some smaller-- Whenever I have questions-- I usually get the answers if I put it to "The UNIVERSE" -- (God in my mind -- )

Today, one of the instructors asked if I felt all the energy yesterday in the playground -- many of the horses were new there and a little scared -- "Oh, it was hard , she said." You kinda have to change your plan and adjust for the situation. "Oh, it wasn't ME? I thought I was the bad one-- not being able to stay focused. I said.

John, came up and said "I saw you having a great time cantering yesterday." Oh, I thought you were looking at me and thinking I was a gunsel. He laughed and replied -- "It's interesting what our minds do to us isn't it."

Then there was Fanny -- I was doing PHASE 4-- PHASE 4 -- PHASE 4 with her yesterday -- felt like I was beating her up. But we stopped on a REALLY good note. Today, she was a different horse. She stopped and backed up on almost every "Whoa"

My coach, Sarah, helped me with my trainsitions in freestyle -- Instead of walk to trot, trot to canter etc -- millions of transitions -- we did Walk/backup. WOW! WOW WOW -- I could feel my change in my body and my slightest change Fanny responded it. We did walk 5 steps, backup 5 steps, etc . . . then on to the trot, backup. . . She was being so senstive and listening --Her mind, emotions and her physical were there with me

But. . . Then, I was going to take her to the honeycomb to canter. It's all about ME you know (EGO EGO EGO)-- motorcycle Fanny -- more more more. . .GO GO GO

NO NO NO --STOP STOP STOP. Fanny gave you her all, Jo -- now it's time for her -- what does SHE want to do? So, we sauntered back to the pen, took off her saddle, and let her go in and eat and drink. . .

All of you who are reading this, really need to consider doing this -- the whole group is absolutely loving it -- They have it so balanced and so good


Jo Meyer
jofacets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment