Friday, February 19, 2010

Fast-Track Day 15

It's Friday -- a gorgeous day in Florida -- I actually didn't have to have layers on -- it was the best of best days

Today was all about Finesse -- and our horses. . . We had about 7 hours with our horses-- how much better does it get? We worked on Finesse -- the precision pen, circles, haunches in and out, off the leg, -- etc etc etc... Of course, remember, we are here 12 hours each day -- BOOT CAMP.

(See Farrah Green for GREAT instruction on all of this)

--

I am working on Fanny Bridleless-- as I have said before-- in my two hour session this afternoon-- we did transitions up and down, around trees straight in walk and trotting --back up -- and I only had to pick up the reins twice. Can hardly wait for tomorrow.

Our FAST-TRACK class is sooooooo close -- I think we will be friends forever. We all have several things in common -- we love our horses -- and we are work-a-holics

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment